1. The Administrator of Personal Data is Expander Work Sp. Zoo. with headquarters in Mława, ul. Leśna 6/7.
2. Personal data will be processed by PDC in order to contact, present and provide the offer by e-mail or telephone
3. The basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 – on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
4. Personal data will be stored by PDC for a period of 12 months or for a period specified by law, which oblige PDC to store personal data longer.
5. Please be advised that you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, the right to access my personal data, correct it, request temporary or permanent suspension of its processing, correct, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
7. Your data will not be used for profiling,
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to achieve the goals specified in the contact form. We kindly ask you to give your consent to the processing of personal data. Their absence may result in the inability to take actions related to the handling of the form.
Are you looking for a job in Poland? Check out our latest job offers, email us your resume and our recruiters will take care of the rest: they will find the best offer of a job fitting your needs and skills.
Would you like to hire foreign workers or look for foolproof results? We will help you find best candidates for particular positions. Click „check” and learn more.